We encourage our students to go beyond STEM (the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics), and into the STREAM, a holistic education philosophy that also embraces religion and the arts.
Points of Pride:
- Modified block schedule
- Students can register for 7 or 8 courses per semester
- AdvancED Accredited
- Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, Honors, and Online Course opportunities
- 4:1 student to teacher ratio
- Average class size is 15-20 students
- 80% of Austin staff hold Master’s degrees or higher
- 100% college acceptance rate
Please see our curriculum guide below for more information.